Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Programme is promoted by the Government of Malaysia, in order to welcome foreign citizens from all over the world to live in Malaysia. Successful applicants will be granted a 10 year renewable multiple-entry social visit pass and are allowed to bring their spouse, unmarried children below the age of 21, apply for a maid, and bring parents above the age of 60 as dependents.
CRITERIA FOR MM2H APPLICANTS:
|Description||Age below 50 Years||Age 50 Years and above|
|Cash in bank (Oversea)||Equivalent to RM500,000.00||Equivalent to RM350,000.00|
|Monthly Offshore Income||Equivalent to RM10,000.00||Equivalent to RM10,000.00|
|Upon Arrival||1) Open fixed deposit account amounting RM300,000.00 at any bank in Malaysia.|
2) After 1 year, allow to withdraw up to RM150,000.00 for housing, car purchase, medical and education purpose.
3) From second year onwards, the bank account should maintain a minimum balance of RM150,000.00 throughout the stay in Malaysia
|1) Open fixed deposit account amounting RM150,000.00 at any bank in Malaysia.|
2) After 1 year, allow to withdraw up to RM50,000.00 for housing, car purchase, medical and education purpose.
3) From second year onwards, the bank account should maintain a minimum balance of RM100,000.00 throughout the stay in Malaysia
- Successful applicants need to open their fixed deposits in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) only.
- Participants need to obtain approval from Ministry of Tourism before proceeding to withdraw the fixed deposit.
- Participants under this program may withdraw their entire fixed deposit anytime should they decide to terminate their stay in Malaysia under this program. However, they must obtain prior approval from the Ministry of Tourism. New applicants who have purchased and owned residential property which were bought at RM1 million and above in Malaysia are eligible to apply for exemption from placing the full FD amount required of MM2H participants. They only have to comply with the basic financial requirement of FD of RM100,00 for over 50 & RM150,000 for under 50 respectively.
This amount may not be withdrawn until the participants decide to terminate their participation in MM2H program. New applicants have to observe the following conditions:
- The purchased residential property may be a fully completed unit or one under construction. For any property purchased, applicants aged below 50 and those aged 50 and above must produce copies of payments made to developers, amounting to a minimum of RM1,000,000. This amount does not include legal fees, transfer fees, commissions and any other related payments
- The property must cost a minimum of RM1 million OR Several properties totaling RM1 million and above can be accumulated for this exemption
- Properties must have been bought in the last 5 years only
Our role includes:
- To assist in the arrangements and submission of your application to the Malaysia My Second Home Centre (for new application).
- To assist in all the follow-up requirements.
- To ensure the approval of application is obtained within a reasonable time period.
- To liaise with local parties on behalf of the applicant.
- To be a one stop service provider, where all the needs of the applicant is attended to.