Immigration Malaysia | Malaysia My Second Home | Accounting Malaysia | Company Registration Malaysia | Business Registration Malaysia | Payroll in Malaysia

  • Foreign husband/wife is permitted to work in Malaysia without having to change their Social Visit Pass to Employment Pass with condition of acquiring working approval from the Immigration Department.
  •  The approval is in the form of endorsement and be given on the passport/travel document.
  •  The endorsement is given without fee (gratis).
  •  The endorsement entitled the holder to work in any legal profession.
  •  The application for the endorsement can be made at the Visa, Pass and Permit Division Immigration Head Quarters or at the nearest states Immigration offices.
  •  The permit can be applied at any time after or during the submission of the Social visit pass.
  •  Application letter together with a copy of letter of appointment/company registration evidence, marriage certificate and valid long term social visit pass are required for the approval consideration.

We also provide other services such as Immigration Malaysia, Malaysia My Second Home, Accounting Malaysia, Company Registration Malaysia, Business Registration Malaysia, Payroll in Malaysia. Call us now +603-20789990 or visit our website for more information!