Immigration Malaysia | Malaysia My Second Home | Accounting Malaysia | Company Registration Malaysia | Business Registration Malaysia | Payroll in Malaysia
Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Programme is introduced by our government to allow people from all over the world to live or retire in Malaysia in a long term basis. This Programme was transformed from the formally known “Silver-Hair Programme” which only applicable for those who were 50 and above. The MM2H is now open to all citizens of the world and has no restrictions on age, race, religion or gender. You may participate in this programme alone or bring along your spouse, dependents (under 20yr+4 months at the time of MM2H submission) and even your own maid from your country.
MM2H visa is actually a Ten(10)-Year Social Visit Pass with Multiple Entry Visa which is renewable every 10 years. It is basically a long-stay programme that allows the participants to live in Malaysia and not worry about their short term visa renewals. You are welcome to stay here for 365 days a year without having to leave the country because the visa renewal can be done in Malaysia.
Apart from having the opportunities to enjoy the good quality lifestyle and the unique values of Malaysia, our government is offering you who obtained the MM2H visa with attractive incentives to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable in Malaysia. Successful applicants are required to comply with the following financial Fixed Deposit placements upon receipt of the “conditional approval letter” from Malaysia Immigration Department.
Aged Below 50 years old :
1. Open a fixed deposit account of RM300,000.
2. After a period of one year, the participant can withdraw up to RM150,000 for approved expenses relating to house purchase, education for children in Malaysia and medical purposes.
3. Must maintain a minimum balance of RM150,000 from second year onwards and throughout stay in Malaysia under this Malaysia My Second Home program.
Aged 50 years and Above:
1. Will either:- Open a fixed deposit account of RM150,000; OR- Show proof of monthly off-shore income of RM10,000 pension without placing a fixed deposit.
2. Only applicants who are drawing from Government Pensions can be considered for the ” Monthly off – Shore Income ” criteria.
After a period of one year, participant who fulfills the fixed deposit criteria can withdraw up to RM50,000 for approved expenses relating to house purchase, education for children in Malaysia and medical purposes.
3. Participant must maintain a minimum balance of RM100,000 from the second year onwards and throughout his/her stay in Malaysia under this MM2H program.
1. Successful applicants need to open their fixed deposits in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) only.
2. Participants need to obtain approval from Ministry of Tourism before proceeding to withdraw the fixed deposit.
3. Participants under this program may withdraw their entire fixed deposit anytime should they decide to terminate their stay in Malaysia under this program. However, they must obtain prior approval from the Ministry of Tourism.
New applicants who have purchased and owned residential property which were bought at RM1 million and above in Malaysia are eligible to apply for exemption from placing the full FD amount required of MM2H participants. They only have to comply with the basic financial requirement of FD of RM100,00 for over 50 & RM150,000 for under 50 respectively. This amount may not be withdrawn until the participants decide to terminate their participation in MM2H program.
New applicants have to observe the following conditions:
1. The purchased residential property may be a fully completed unit or one under construction. For any property purchased, applicants aged below 50 and those aged 50 and above must produce copies of payments made to developers, amounting to a minimum of RM1,000,000. This amount does not include legal fees, transfer fees, commissions and any other related payments
2. The property must cost a minimum of RM1 million OR
Several properties totaling RM1 million and above can be accumulated for this exemption
3. Properties must have been bought in the last 5 years only
We also provide other services such as Immigration Malaysia, Malaysia My Second Home, Accounting Malaysia, Company Registration Malaysia, Business Registration Malaysia, Payroll in Malaysia. Call us now +603-20789990 or visit our website http://www.beyondcorporategroup.com/ for more information!