Immigration Malaysia | Malaysia My Second Home | Accounting Malaysia | Company Registration Malaysia | Business Registration Malaysia | Payroll in Malaysia
Congratulations to all our clients who previously had 5-years approval and who were able to successfully renew for the new MM2H visa for next 10-years! The average time frame for getting the approval for all our clients is within 3 weeks.
MM2H participants are encouraged to renew their MM2H approval at least 3 months prior to expiry.
The early application will also help you and your family to save on Journey Performed Visa (JPV) fee of MYR 520 per passport.
As long as the new approval is obtained and you are stamped before the expiry of your MM2H visa, you are not liable to JPV fee.
The List Of Documents Needed for your onward MM2H Renewal will be as follows:
1. Original Company letter from your employer/company stating your salary (minimum MYR 10,000) and your position.
2. Original copy of the bank statement in Malaysia as well as that in your country.
3. Copies of passports of each participant.
4. A copy of your current MM2H approval letter.
5. Copies of your property purchase agreement in Malaysia.
6. Copies of your children’s documents showing proof of their schooling in Malaysia.
Note: Renewals are allowed as long as participants do not violate any laws in Malaysia under their stay in Malaysia.
We also provide other services such as Immigration Malaysia, Malaysia My Second Home, Accounting Malaysia, Company Registration Malaysia, Business Registration Malaysia, Payroll in Malaysia. Call us now +603-20789990 or visit our website www.BeyondCorporateGroup.com for more information!