Immigration Malaysia | Malaysia My Second Home | Accounting Malaysia | Company Registration Malaysia | Business Registration Malaysia | Payroll in Malaysia
Short Term Social Visit Pass
1. The Short term social visit pass is given to foreign visitors upon arrival for the following purposes:
- Social visit
- Visiting relatives
- Journalism / Reporting
- Meeting / Conference
- Business Discussion
- Factory Inspection
- Auditing Company Accounts
- Signing Agreement
- Carrying out a survey on investment opportunities/setting up factory
- Attending Seminars
- Students on goodwill missions or taking examinations at a university
- Taking part in sports competitions
- Other activities approved by the Director General of Immigration.
2. Extension of Social Visit Pass
An Extension may be given on Special consideration e.g. due to illness, accident, war in home country etc. The visitor must furnish evidence, and also present a confirmed return ticket to their home country or third country.
3. Required Documents
- Applicants must appear in person together with passport
- Application Form
- Supporting documents (if relevant)
- Confirmed ticket to home country or in possession of a visa and ticket to a third country
We also provide other services such as Immigration Malaysia, Malaysia My Second Home, Accounting Malaysia, Company Registration Malaysia, Business Registration Malaysia, Payroll in Malaysia. Call us now +603-20789990 or visit our website www.BeyondCorporateGroup.com for more information!