Immigration Malaysia | Malaysia My Second Home | Working Permit Malaysia | Accounting Malaysia | Company Registration Malaysia | Business Registration Malaysia | Payroll in Malaysia

Immigration Services Agency in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia provide services such as Immigration Services Malaysia, Malaysia My Second Home, MM2H, Accounting Malaysia, Payroll in Malaysia. Call us now +603-21818383 or visit our website for more information!

What is an Expatriate Visa?

It is the same as a Professional Visa, used Inter-changeably. An Expatriate has a better potential of securing a better job career as compared to a General Worker.

What is i-Kad (Emplyment Pass ID Card)?

Upon Confirmation of your Professional Visa, the Immigration issues an i-kad (card) used as your Expatriate Identity Card for travelling within Malaysia.

How can I Qualify for a Professional Work Permit?

There are several agencies in Malaysia that are providing Consultancy to Skilled Foreigners for applying for Professional Work Permits. The Candidate applying for a professional work permit is required to have Educational background and Working Experience in Skilled categories i.e. IT Professionals, Teachers, Doctors, Nursing and Managers. Sometimes due to less educational or professional experiences, it becomes difficult for candidates to qualify for a Professional Work Permit. This is where such Recruiting Agencies play a positive role in providing paper-work Consultancy.

What is the minimum and maximum Age Limit for a Professional Work Permit Application?

The minimum Age Limit is 27 years for an IT based Professional Work Permit. The maximum is 50 years. In-case you are below 27 years the Agency needs to apply for extra documentation for an Approval.

Which Documents are Required for applying from my Home Country?

1. Photocopy or Scanned Passport Copy – All Pages 2. Photocopies or Scanned Credentials 3. Curriculum Viate/Resume 4. Passport Sized Pictures Please ensure that you email only JPEG, PDF or MS Word Files.

How can I get an Approval for a Calling Letter in 6-8 weeks?

This is the vital part for the end result must be an approval and certainly not a rejection. The process is very simple and practical. Upon paying the relevant fee and filing the documents, the agency hands over the documents to the Immigration. This is the first stage where the agent submits documents in the Immigration. The Scheduled Meetings by Immigration Officers for submitting the cases for Pakistani’s, Indians, Bangladeshi, Indonesians and Nepali Citizens are held on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays every week. The Agents meet the Immigration Officer and presents the case for the candidate. He provides documentary proof that the candidate has fulfilled the criteria and has a professional background to be allowed a professional Work Permit Visa for two years. The Immigration at this point has the right to refuse or accept the case. But this is where the agent applies his specialized skills to convince the Immigration for an approval.

How much time does it take to apply for a Professional Work Permit?

The whole process from Case Submission till Calling Letter takes around 6 – 8 weeks. Upon receiving the Calling Letter you are liable to clear the Agency fee and travel to Malaysia.

Can my wife / dependants follow me to Malaysia?

Yes your dependants can follow you to Malaysia and are permitted to seek employment. The Cost of applying for Dependant Visas is as follows: Spouse – Dependant Visa @ RM 2800 – Children Dependant Visa @ RM 2000

Can my wife / dependants work in Malaysia? 

Yes they are allowed to seek employment in Malaysia.

How can I find my dream jobs in Malaysia?

You can register yourself with or or for finding employment possibilities in Malaysia. You can start applying for jobs while the Agency arranges paper-work for immigration.

How much can I earn every month?

Once the permit is issued there are brighter chances for earning a decent salary in Malaysia. You can earn from RM 2,500 to RM 5,000 depending upon your educational and professional background. IT professionals, doctors and nurses have a higher probability to earn more than RM 8,000. There are few jobs which are specific for Malaysian citizens, remaining are for all job seekers as long as they have a valid visa to work in Malaysia.

Can i apply for Permanent Residency in Malaysia?

Yes you can apply for Permanent Residency after 10 years upon working in Malaysia on a Professional Work Permit. You can avail the advantages such as a Malaysian IC (Identity Card), Personal, car and house loans, credits etc.

Can I apply for a Malaysian driving License?

If you have a license from your Country of Residence, you can convert it to a Full Malaysian License. The JPJ Office in Putra J aya deals with driving license. The cost is RM 20 plus RM 30 annually for a Full Malaysian Driving License. You can also request a Driving License Agent to apply at JPJ Office on your behalf. This will save your time and effort in a new country. They usually charge around RM 700 for this service.

Can I apply for a Malaysian driving License without any Agents Help?

Yes you can.

Can i register my own Company in Malaysia?

You have an opportunity to register your own company in Malaysia. Legally, you need to have one Local Malay Director of the Company. You can have an Enterprise (Sole Proprietor) or a Sdn Bhd (Pvt Ltd) Company upon paying the relevant fee and presenting legal documents.

Can i get a house on rent?

Yes you can rent an entire Row-House, Apartment or a Condominium with swimming pool and gym facilities for RM 500 to RM 1000 per month. Renting a Single Room can cost you around RM 200 to RM 300.

Can i get a Bank Account in Malaysia?

After receiving your Professional Work Permit, the Agency (Company) issues an Account Opening Letter for the Candidates to apply for a Bank Account. You need to present your Original Passport showing your valid Work Permit to the Bank Officer and they will open a Savings or Current Account upon request.

Can i get a Credit Card from any Malaysian Bank?

Yes, you can apply for Credit Cards from any Bank in Malaysia. The criteria is the same i.e depending upon your monthly income, credit history etc.

Why should i choose Malaysia for Employment?

Besides being a tourist attraction in the far East, Malaysia is a growing economy that offers expatriates from various countries to live and work here. General Workers (labourers) to Highly Skilled professionals can find suitable jobs and earn a better living. Expatriates from both Western and Eastern Countries enjoy a good standard of living followed by opportunities to work in the Far East countries like Singapore, even ahead till Netherlands and Australia. Malaysian Government allows their Local Enterprises (Sdn Bhd i.e. Private Limited) to seek Skilled Employees from other countries so as to fill the gaps; increasing productivity and efficiency on the whole.

We also provide other services such as Immigration Malaysia, Malaysia My Second Home, Accounting Malaysia, Company Registration Malaysia, Business Registration Malaysia, Payroll in Malaysia. Call us now +603-21818383 or visit our website for more information!

Immigration Services Agency in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia provide services such as Immigration Services Malaysia, Malaysia My Second Home, MM2H Malaysia, Working Permit Malaysia, Accounting Malaysia, Payroll in Malaysia. Call us now +603-21818383 or visit our website for more information!