Immigration Malaysia | Malaysia My Second Home | Dependent Pass Malaysia | Accounting Malaysia | Company Registration Malaysia | Business Registration Malaysia | Payroll in Malaysia
This facility is accorded to families of expatriates officials. Dependent Pass is issued to spouse and children of the Employment Pass holders. This pass may be applied together with the application for an employment pass or after the employment pass is issued.
The Dependant’s Pass shall authorize the holder to enter Malaysia on or before the date stated in the pass and to remain for such period as may be stated but not exceeding the period for which the Employment Pass has been issued to the husband or father of the holder of such Dependant’s Pass.
2. Who are eligible for the Dependant Pass?
- Children under the age of 21.
- Handicapped/disabled children.
- Legally adopted children.
3. Application Procedures
The application for the Dependant Pass can be submitted together with the application for the Employment Pass or after the application for the Employment Pass has been approved.
4. Supporting documents for the application of the Dependant Pass
- Cover letter and Letter of Authority from the company.
- Form with recent passport size photograph.
- Proof of relationship with the Expatriate (a translated copy has to be certified by an Embassy official if the document is neither written in English nor in the Malay Language).
- A photocopy of the complete Dependant’s Passport (Two copies for PRC citizens)
- A photocopy of the complete Expatriate’s Passport.
5. Fees Charged
- Pass – RM90.00 per year or part thereof.
- Processing fee – RM50.00.
- Journey Performed Visa Fee – RM500.00 (if relevant).
Visa fee – according to the nationality of the individual.
6. Work in Malaysia?
The wife or child in respect of whom the Dependant’s Pass is issued is not permitted to engage in any form of paid employment in Malaysia without the consent in writing of the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
We also provide other services such as Immigration Malaysia, Malaysia My Second Home, Accounting Malaysia, Company Registration Malaysia, Business Registration Malaysia, Payroll in Malaysia. Call us now +603-20789990 or visit our website www.BeyondCorporateGroup.com for more information!