Immigration Malaysia | Malaysia My Second Home | Accounting Malaysia | Company Registration Malaysia | Business Registration Malaysia | Payroll in Malaysia
Business includes every form of trade, commerce, craftsmanship, calling, profession or other activity carried on for the purpose of gain, but does not include any office or employment or any charitable undertaking or any occupation specified in the Schedule of the Registration of Businesses Act 1956 (ROBA 1956) & ROBA Rules 1957
Two (2) type of Business
- Sole proprietorship: Business wholly owned by a single individual using personal name as per his / her identity card or trade name.
- Partnership: Business owned by two or more persons but not exceeding 20 persons. Identity card name can’t be used as business name.
How to start a business?
1. Registration of a new business to be done within 30 days from the date of commencement of the business.
2. Registration can be done at any SSM counter
3. Complete the Business Registration Form.
Business may be registered using personal name or using a trade name.
(i) Personal Name – Business name using personal name as stated in the identity card is not required to apply for business name approval.
(ii) Trade Name – Complete business name approval form (Form PNA.42).
4. Business names approval is according to Rules 15, Rules of Business Registration 1957.
5. Business Registration can be made for a period of one (1) year and not more than five (5) years.
Who can submit Form A?
The owner/one of the partners
We also provide other services such as Immigration Malaysia, Malaysia My Second Home, Accounting Malaysia, Company Registration Malaysia, Business Registration Malaysia, Payroll in Malaysia. Call us now +603-20789990 or visit our website www.BeyondCorporateGroup.com for more information!